Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm back!

So after over two months I've decided to start posting again. I mean, don't get me wrong, I totally enjoyed my little break from the blog, but I miss it. Terribly. The new blog just wasn't doing it for me and there is something to be said about writing under a pseudonym and being able to really say what you feel. The mask definitely helps with honesty.

I am still going to maintain the other blog, but more for professional writing purposes. You can still check it out on the "Annabelle Loves" section of this blog.

On to other things . . .

I miss my friends.

I feel a bit out of touch with my friends. For the past month I've been extremely busy with work and my new boyfriend. Yesterday I got really upset thinking about how no has invited me to do anything lately. I have a girl's night next week to see the SATC movie, but other than that, I don't know when I will see anyone. My birthday is coming up and I hate to be all in touch with people and have them think it's just so I can have them celebrate with me. I just feel like a shitty friend sometimes. I'm a very social person and am generally pretty dependent and energized by my friendships, so without my girls, I feel a bit odd.

I always start feeling like this around my birthday. I start questioning myself and my relationships. That's just what happens.

Anyway, I'm off to shower and organize my desk a little bit. Talk soon.

L<3ve.>


No comments: