Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just Checking In . . .

So it's around 3:00pm on a Saturday which I still find myself in bed. I didn't get home from work until 2am last night and had another late night the night before, too. It's weird how one night of work until 2 or 3 can mess me up for about two days afterwards. My sleep/energy level is so particular.

Today my only mission was to hang out with one of my friends and write an article. So far I've got none of those things accomplished. I was on the phone talking to a few friends for a couple of hours, went to the bank and took a nap. Now I'm going to try to eat a little lunch and write.

I can't wait until my contract is up with Verizon and I get a new phone. I'm looking at the Samsung Glide. I want a Qwerty keyboard really bad. I'm also looking at the LG Voyager. I love LGs. They're awesome phones.

On another note, I am still job hunting. I think I'm going to FINALLY get around the dream board I've been meaning to create for months. It's been so long since I had a low-key Saturday alone. :)

'Till next time . . .

No comments: