Friday, April 3, 2009

State of the Blog

Dear faithful readers,

It's been far too long since I've written about this blog. It's such a hot mess! I guess it's following suit with my life, huh? My life has changed a lot since I started this blog and so have my career goals. I'm still in this weird space in my life and am eagerly looking forward to finally settling down.

As I've wrote about numerous times, my dream is to start my own SUCCESSFUL digital magazine one day. I started this blog with the hopes of it being a motivation for me and giving me exposure to this world, but I haven't kept it up too well.

This all being said, I want to start anew, but I have really liked some of the stuff I put on here. I don't want to delete EVERYTHING from the past year and a half, but I know some of this stuff doesn't need to be here.

So, I've decided to revamp the blog and make it more of a magazine style that's accessible to everyone. Keep your eye out in the next week or so to see the new look/feel.

Love,
A

No comments: