Over the past year and a half, my thoughts on how I'm going to make a living for myself has thought about numerous things, but I have yet to commit to a damn thing except indecision. It's time for me to just pick something and, dare I say, stick with it:
Going to graduate school to study:
- library science (called a school and tried to get all the necessary materials. contacted an old professor who told me to schedule a meeting. then didn't do it.)
- nonfiction writing (went to an informational session in Baltimore for Johns Hopkins)
Going to law school
- Did some research. Realized it wasn't a passion and I didn't want to go through with it. Big surprise.
Music job in NYC.
- I was so close. So, so close. You know the story. I should probably feel more heartbroken and angry. I don't know.
- I go back and fourth on this one. I love writing and want to write and make a living, but I don't know if I'm cut out for it. I purchased all the books. Did all the research. Even sent out a query. I am published on the Net. People read my shit. I guess I help people. I just can't seem to make a steady income doing so.
Just getting any old job that doesn't want to make me kill myself and saving $$ for NYC.
- I actually did this a few months after I graduated. Didn't save enough. Didn't move to NYC. Started working at 930 Club though and had a blast.
Selling an idea I have online and making enough $$ to do what I want.
- I think it's a "get rich quick" scheme. I got inspired after reading "The 4-Hour Workweek". Still debating about it. I just don't know.
There you have it. My top indecisions.