Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Annabelle Blue's Faves

Fave Way to Buy Books: I love to buy books. The only thing I love more than buying books is buying them for cheap. I accomplish this by buying most of my books on half.com (by Ebay). Definitely treat yourself to a book or two . . .or three.

Fave Summer Drink at Starbucks: So, summer is winding down. Labor day weekend is this weekend which unofficially officially ends summer. There's lots of things I want to do before summer is officially over (which is depressing as hell) . . .one of which is drink some Shaken Passion Iced Tea Lemonade at Starbucks. (Wow, I love how all Starbucks products are like 20 words long.) I usually try to get the unsweetened version and put a little Splenda in it, but if I'm having a good day I splurge and get it sweetened. Definitely the best summer drink to get at Starbucks. (Of course the frapps are good, but I don't think it's worth all the calories.) I don't even know if it's offered on during fall and winter, but it tastes better with plenty of sunshine, a tank top and flip flops.

No comments: