Friday, August 31, 2007

Annabelle Blue's FYI


FYI: Apparently a side effect from mixing Vicodin with alcohol is death. Last week I wrote about my favorite prescription painkiller being Vicodin and how I took it with margaritas, wine and Yager bombs last month. I don't recommend doing this AT ALL. Just thought I'd pass along this info. I almost DID die, so just know that it's VERY dangerous and you should NEVER do this. Okay, now my heart can rest because I know most of you are psychotic druggies and would totally think mixing alcohol with Vicodin was okay if I didn't say otherwise.

On a much lighter note, my friend and officemate Katie sent me the cutest article about orphaned hedgehogs who are using a cleaning brush as their mother. Aw, I'd be their mother!!!

That's it for now, y'all. Enjoy your Friday! :)

No comments: