Sunday, August 26, 2007

Letter from the Editor

Hi y'all!

So another week is finished. This week went a lot smoother for me because I had a better idea of what to expect with "Annabelle Blue." I hope all of you guys are enjoying reading! Don't forget to leave me a comment if you have any suggestions.

I'm definitely getting rid of the review section. Wednesday is now "Annabelle Blue's WTF?!" and I'm just going to bring you something totally random to laugh or cringe at for the day. I like that idea A LOT better.

On a personal note, I went to yoga yesterday after not going for nearly two months. I didn't know how much I missed it until I did it again. I'm no yogi BY FAR, but I just love how my body and mind feel afterwards. I'm tooooooootally zen. So, my yoga instructor (who has the cutest Persian accent ever) comes in and she has this huge belly! She's pregnant! How cute is that? I did notice she was a little chubbier in yoga class back in June, but I didn't think much of it. Women's bodies change so fast during pregnancy! After class she told me her baby is due in December and it's her first. I congratulated her and she said, "Hopefully you will be too one day!" Ah. I lovelovelove children, but I don't want any for at least five years. But I was very, very happy for her. Yay! That just made me happy for some reason.

My supervisor at work's grandmother just passed away. It's always a tough situation to deal with someone's loss. It's usually the ones left behind here who have the real problem, so I just told her if she needed anything to let me know. I'm not good at dealing with loss. It's still, at age 23, a very bizarre concept for me.

The past few days have been about life and death, it seems. It's made me start thinking about mine. Particularly, about how lame I think my life is right now and that I'm not happy, don't know what I"m doing and how I'm in dire need of direction. I've also been having whacked out dreams that are kind of disturbing . . .hair falling out, end of the world, things getting stolen . . .what gives?

Well, I'm off to finish making my new workout mix on iTunes featuring some M.I.A. stuff I just downloaded. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! See you Tuesday!

♥,
A

No comments: