Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Annabelle Blue's Faves

Okay, before I go on, I will just say that I will not be saying anything new about Britney's performance that has not already been said. We all know how it went. We all know what happened.

Also, I don't know about you all, but I haven't seen the VMAs in so long and now I realize why . . .they suck.

Favorite Multivitamin: GNC's Women's Ultra Mega ACTIVE. I've been taking these since I was 18 and they've never steered me wrong. I feel like shit when I don't take them.

Favorite Sweet Treat: When I was in London, I found this quaint, unassuming little deli/bakery on my way to class that had the best sandwiches and desserts. We'd stop there for lunch whenever we were in the vicinity. They made this AMAZING little chocolate/peanut butter/pie crust thing that I swore was one of the top 3 things I'd miss about London. (The fashion would probably be the first thing for me . . .) I tried to replicate this the other night for my friends . . .didn't turn out exactly how I remembered, but still delicious nonetheless. I just got peanut butter cookie mix, spread it in a 13 X 9 inch pan, melted some semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave and spread it over the PB cookie mix after it baked. Then I popped it in the fridge for a half hour. Next time I'll have to work out some kinks and add some graham cracker mix and then it should be good to go!



Do you have something that is YOUR fave that you'd like me to review? (I'll have to actually experience it firsthand before I recommend it.) If so, please shoot me an e-mail and tell me about it. Don't be shy!(annabelleblue_blog@yahoo.com)

No comments: