Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trés Belle Girl of the Week

This week's girl needs no introduction:



Name: Britney Jean Spears, bitch

Age: 25 (Y'all!! I'm gettin old! I'ma be 26 in December, y'all!)

Where's your favorite place to be? Anywhere with my babies . . .or at the club with my girls! Can't wait until my booboos can drink and party!

What do you think is beautiful? Fairies and mermaids.

Are you living your dream? If so, how? If not, what are you doing to reach it? Life IS a dream.


If money weren't an issue, how would you live your life?
Well, y'all, I'ma be honest and say money isn't an issue for me right now. I spend my life playing with my booboos, partying with my girls and occasionally going into the studio to add breathy vocals to mediocre beats.

Describe your favorite outfit? Well . . .

What's your favorite word? Proselytize.

What makes you unique? Helloooooooooo! Who am I? Yes, thank you!

What's your drink of choice? Almaretto Sour!

What are your three favorite albums? Anything by Janet Jackson!


If you could give the 13-year-old you any advice whatsoever, what would it be?
Emancipate from your mama! Oh, and you shoulda waited a few more weeks before you lost your virginity!

No comments: