Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Annabelle Blue's Faves

FAVE GUILTY PLEASURES . . . (Shh! I know you have 'em, too!)

TV SHOW:
For the most part, I don't watch television. I will put on CNN before I go to sleep or if I wake up in the middle of the night, but to be honest, that's about it. I do like certain television shows, but I don't always know when they're on and most likely I can just watch clips of the show online. The one show I do watch on television and which I enjoy is MTV's "The Hills".

Say what you will about reality television, MTV and Hollywood chicks, but I am eating up all of it. Watch it once and tell me you aren't sucked in and that you don't hate Spencer and Heidi. I watch episodes I miss on the MTV website. So good. But don't, like, tell anyone I recommended it.


Celebrity Blog:
It pains me to admit this, but I really enjoy Rosie Odonnell's blog. Whether it's her 9-11 conspiracy posts, musings on Mother Nature or simply her angry rants against the right-wing media, she never ceases to amuse me at work. I really miss her "JAHERO" video posts while she was on The View. I even asked her a question once on her website and she answered. Now you know how nerdy I truly am. But it's just between me and you.

No comments: