Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Changes

First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I surely did. I'm sad to see the Holidays come to an end, but at the same time, I'm ready for a little normalcy. HAHA. What? Normalcy? What's that?

Remember how this blog used to be? It was less about me and more about my original aim- entertainment mixed with a little betterment. Enlightenment mixed with a little Britney Spears. Basically, it was like "GIRL POWER" in the Spice Girls sense of the expression.

I stepped away from it because I thought it would be better to make this more personal, but I soon discovered that A.) I was less inclined to write without guidelines to follow and B.) Frankly, it's boring to read me ranting all the time. (That's what my LiveJournal and regular journal is for, right?)

So I'm back to the original plan of Annabelle Blue. Well, backish.

Monday- A Novel Idea. A chapter for my novel in progress. (I need to have a little motivation to keep writing.) I'll post it here (very nervously) for you all to read and critique. The name of the novel and other details will likely remain private for my own sanity.

Tuesday- Annabelle Blue's Faves

Wednesday- Celebrities

Thursday- FYI

Friday- Reviews and Views

Saturday/Sunday- Peace and Love

This is just a rough skeleton of the new schedule. Of course I'll change some things, but this is where I think I'm going with this . . . for now. :)

No comments: