Monday, December 17, 2007

Tila Tequila

Please tell me why I care who wins "a shot at love"with Tila Tequila?

A couple of weeks ago, I happened to see the last two episodes before the finale. I don't know how I had those two hours of my life to even watch the show, but I got hooked.

And now I really want to know who "Miss Bisexuality" chooses! The "butch" lesbian Dani or will it be the "typical male" Bobby.

Truth be told, I like Bobby more. Dani just doesn't seem to be into her. Dani might be the "normal" one, but in all honesty, she doesn't act like she really cares about Tila. She seems to be along for the ride and that's it. I can't really blame her for that, but I don't think she should win.

Bobby, on the other hand, really seems to like Tila. I could tell especially when he got all jealous when she spent the night with the other contestants. You could just tell he was actually hurt.

And I love how gender is so unimportant and not the focus of the ultimate characters of these people. I don't even care if it's the "boy" or the the "girl", it all boils down to who will be the best for Tila. I haven't seen the other episodes (I came in when there were only 4 left), so I don't know if she had to eliminate one boy and one girl each time. Did they plan to just have one girl and one boy in the finale? I guess they couldn't possibly just have had two boys or two girls because that would take away the "point" of the show. Oh well . . .

The finale is this week and I can't wait. How pathetic! I hope she chooses Bobby!!!!!!! I think she will.

No comments: