Sunday, December 23, 2007

Major changes . . .

I got to catch up with my friend and former roommate Ellen yesterday. She is an avid reader of my blog and she's made me really think about the layout and format of this thing. I think I want to go back to how it was before . . .but better. Stay tuned. :)

Rufus Wainright has a whiny voice, but his sister is awesome. I had to sit through two of his concerts for the past couple of days. Some of his songs are haunting, but my God, dude has a WHINY voice. Does anyone like him?

Also, just when I give up, this boy gives me hope and it's maddening.

I must go finish getting ready for dinner and a movie (Sweeny Todd, Juno or Walk Hard . . .I'll report back with whichever one we decide to see) with some dear friends.

Until later . . .

HI ELLEN! This post was dedicated to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i love you adrienne! i checked your blog first thing this morning while making my rounds. now on to ONTD...