Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A little bit a' dis, and a little bit a' dat

So, Bobby won Tila Tequila! I knew it! I have yet to see the episode myself, but I'm so excited that he won!

Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister is pregnant! I found out last night from ONTD and I now realize that this obsession I have with that gossip blog is unhealthy. I can't stop checking it all day. Anyway, this is such good stuff. You couldn't make up a better story. Wow.

And have you seen Ashlee Simpson's new video? The song is horrible enough, but the video is such a rip off of Gwen Stefani's "What You Waiting For?" video. How is this girl even famous? I liked her better with her big nose and chin.

I cannot concentrate on writing. Ugh. I sooo need to, but I keep getting distracted by stuff. Mainly, television, movies, the Internet.

Also, I sometimes feel really shitty and right now is no exception. Like, I know I am PMSing, so I have an excuse and I'm aware that I'm not completely rational during this time of the month, but it sucks. I feel ugly, fat, stupid, and unworthy.

Now I'm off to continue being worthless . . .


No comments: