Saturday, December 8, 2007

Living in the moment . . .

Hi guys,

So I know I've been pretty sucky at updating lately and I apologize for that. I am going to post really soon, but not right now. I just wanted to drop a line and say that I am learning to live in the moment and not think about the future so much. It's really helping me cope with shit. I need to relax and enjoy life instead of being such a freak sometimes. Haha.

As for now, I'm going to go read a little bit before having a low key evening with some friends at Cheesecake Factory, where I am most definitely going to eat some delicious cake. Then, hopefully, they'll come back home with me to the house I'm house/catsitting and play with the poor cat, since I am trying to but I'm just really NOT a cat person. Ek, I'm so annoyed by the feline, but at the same time I want her to be happy. I feel HORRIBLE and NEGLECTFUL for not playing with her more.

Okay, well have a good night, y'all.

♥,
A

No comments: