Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hipsters love to dance

Okay, so maybe I'm the last person on earth who wasn't familiar with "The Go Team", but I saw them last night at 9:30 Club and I must say, they had some catchy, danceable music. I actually preferred the DJ's set before and after they performed, but it was very fun. Seeing so many hipsters was quite entertaining. But those people in the band are complete stoners. HAHAHA! Crazy Brits.

Also, Jimmy Eat World was SO good live and amazing. My God, is my life even real anymore? It just keeps getting better. :)

I know I'm being very vague right now and seeing these two bands doesn't automatically equal a happy existence, but I'm really quite happy right now.

I started a new part-time job and it's kind of boring, but it's everything I was looking for. It pays well, it's laid-back and flexible. Everything seems to be working out.

I wish I could go to the gym more. I haven't had the time in the past few days and I'm really missing it. There's always tomorrow, right?

No comments: