Tuesday, January 1, 2008

FAVES

Well, what a difference a day makes!

I am super good right now after sleep and rest. My poor body. :( I am so over that guy and now that I'm thinking coherently, I realize that I was just into the idea of him. I liked having someone I was attracted to at work, but now that he's out of the picture, WHAT A RELIEF. I wasn't really feeling him as relationship potential, but I definitely wanted to hook up with him all the time. He's missing out. And as for moving to NYC right this second, I will eventually move there in a few months, but there's no rush. I'll get there soon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Eve! I did!

Now, on to our regularly schedule program:




FAVE MARATHON ON TV: "America's Next Top Model" is, BY FAR, the best show to watch a marathon of on television right now. I rarely watch it during it's regular run on it's regular night . . .I'd rather just see a few episodes from the marathon on VH1 or MTV. SO GOOD. That's what I'm doing now.

My favorite season is probably the season where they go to Japan that featured Yaya, Eva, and that blind chick. It was awesome.

I would consider being on this show if only for the makeovers. If they say they're cutting off my hair, though, I'd definitely have to fight Tyra.

No comments: