Tuesday, January 8, 2008

FAVES

Today I have to sing and perform in front of my co-workers at 9:30 Club. I'm super nervous, mostly because singing in front of people you work with is a little ridiculous. I used to perform all the time in high school, so I am not all that nervous about the actual singing . . .I'm more nervous about having to look at them while I'm doing it!!!

Also, I have been applying to jobs in NYC and I'm quietly reassured that I'm ready now. Scared, but ready. :) This is a big decision. I've been in a kind of daze for the past few days contemplating this.


TOP 10 FAVE SONGS THAT I'VE HEARD IN MY LIFE THIS FAR:


10. "Joyful Girl" by Ani DiFranco
9. "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac
8. "Pale September" by Fiona Apple
7. "I Wanna Be Your Lover" by Prince
6. "Sunday Morning" by No Doubt
5. "Redemption Song" by Bob Maryley
4. "Subterranean Homesick Alien" by Radiohead
3. "Nowhere Fast" by Incubus
2. "My Cherie Amour" by Stevie Wonder
1. "Waiting in Vain" by Bob Marley


This list will probably change, but this is as of today.

No comments: