Friday, January 18, 2008

WTF?!?!

This is my new favorite blog. I found her blog while doing research on "black women who act white" for my new book. This woman is black and married to a white man with two-biracial children and well . . . just read.

That black girl: Just callin' it as I see it.

I don't hate her. I kind of admire her honesty and guts. I don't agree with everything she expresses, but I can relate to her in a lot of ways.

Have a good weekend. :)


*OFF-TOPIC: I find myself hating all men. I know it's not good to hate ANYONE or ANYTHING, but I have had very few (if any) completely positive experiences with men recently, yet alone throughout my whole life. I don't like being this way, but I really only think they are "good" for two things: opening jars and making out. That's it. I need help.*

No comments: